I'm on the third panel, so I won't be doing much in the way of live blogging. Here is the lineup and description:
Beyond the Bluebook: The Future of Writing About the Law
In a world increasingly dominated by blogs and online publications, does traditional legal scholarship have a future? Will legal scholars abandon the traditional law review to write for a popular audience, and if so, why? What will this brave new world look like?
Panelists and Moderator:
- Bernard Hibbitts, Professor, University of Pittsburgh School of Law and Editor in Chief of Jurist.
- Rosa Brooks, Professor, Georgetown University Law Center and op-ed columnist, Los Angeles Times.
- Jack Balkin, Professor, Yale Law School and Founder and Director of the Information Society Project.
- Lawrence B. Solum, Professor, University of Illinois College of Law and author of Legal Theory Blog.
- Rodger Citron (Moderator ), Assistant Professor of Law, Touro Law Center.